All attendees will receive the Jackson County, MO (both KC and Independence), Clay, Cass, and Platte county tax sale lists in Excel, updated every Friday after the close of county business. Add the most current address and phone number for the assessed owner to any single list for just $49. Lists with vesting owner information and current mortgages, or full inspections of individual properties are available for additional purchase.
JurisDeed effortlessly takes you from a parcel number to direct contact with the owner. Easily identify the most lucrative investment opportunities today.
The Power of a Collector's Perspective
In this one-of-a-kind seminar, gain a rare advantage with proprietary insight into the tax collection process. You'll have an edge over traditional investors when you understand how Missouri tax liens and deeds function from the inside out.
Venue and Registration
This event is graciously hosted by one of the best Collectors in the region, Chris Molendorp of Cass County.
August 12, 2023
10 AM - 12:00 PM
Cass County Collector Annex (in the Mill Walk Mall)
2725 Cantrell Road
Harrisonville, MO 64701
If you can't attend in person, register to access a re-broadcast of the live event. Seats are limited, so secure your spot today.
What You'll Learn:
- Navigate the Legal Landscape: Protect your investment by gaining a solid understanding of state law, especially as it is interpreted by local Collectors.
- Identify Diamond Deals: Missouri law naturally creates a niche marketplace. Spot hidden gems by understanding the path to profit. Maximize ROI and minimize risk.
- Bid with Confidence: Insider tips from the Collector will empower you to bid strategically.
- Maximize Profits: Missouri liens pay off in the REO market. Optimize profit and generate income by planning ahead to navigate the redemption timeline, foreclosure process, and charting your course to insurable title.
Reserve Your Seat
- Scott Walterbach of Bessine Walterbach will provide additional expert legal analysis. Scott is the go-to litigator for title issues arising out of tax sale transactions in Missouri. He has argued cases in the 8th Circuit and the MO Supreme Court, and directs a cross-disciplinary tax sale seminar.
- JurisDeed’s emphasis on locating interested parties and navigating due diligence is enhanced by a partnership with Tax Sale Resources, a nationwide tax sale tracking and data resource.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this seminar is for educational purposes only and does not constitute financial or legal advice. Attendees are encouraged to consult with their own financial and legal advisors before making any investment decisions.